Interactive unix system V release 3.2 and RLL

Karl L. Quackenbush klq1921 at peach.ucsb.edu
Sun Dec 10 10:22:21 AEST 1989

I am unable to get Interactive unix to work with an Data Technology Corporation
controler.  I keep getting the message "unable to open device /dev/rdsk/0p0"
throughout the installation and then it just finally aborts the
installation.  I know there is no problem with the hard disk as it works
fine with other versions of unix from other companies.  I have also tried using
the mapping mode on my harddisk controler to map it from 26 sectors/track to
17 sectors/track and it still does not work.  Any help would be very much
appreciated.