Help Us Automate Our Office!

Adnan Yaqub adnan at sgtech.UUCP
Wed Dec 6 03:52:27 AEST 1989

Growth is upon us here at Star Gate, and the time has come for us to
automate our office.  And this provides all of you a unique opportunity to
help us!  We are looking for a package, packages, or a company that
will provide us with the following (all integrated together):
	1) applications to assist accounting
	2) applications to assist sales
	3) applications to assist engineering
	4) applications to assist inventory control and purchasing
The software must run over Unix.  At this point, cost is no object.
(That's right; if it does what we want, we are willing to pay for it.)

We have contacted some of the biggies, like Oracle, and they told us
to go talk to the application developers (i.e., we are too small for
them to waste their time with us).  Our problem is that there are so
many application developers.  So (and this is where you all fit in)
can anybody recommend anything or anyone to us?  If you have an
experience in automating an office, we want to here from you. All
email replies gladly accepted.
--
Adnan Yaqub
Star Gate Technologies, 29300 Aurora Rd., Solon, OH, USA, +1 216 349 1860