ISC update

Vidiot brown at vidiot.UUCP
Sun Dec 24 04:59:07 AEST 1989

In article <9440 at spool.cs.wisc.edu> thurm at shorty.cs.wisc.edu (Matthew Thurmaier) writes:
<In article <340 at vidiot.UUCP> brown at vidiot.UUCP (Vidiot) writes:
<>[stuff deleted]
<>Compared to ELM, to me, every other user mail handler sucks.
<
<I've never tried ELM - that I know of.  However, have YOU tried the mail
<interface on SCO's Office Portfolio.  It's GREAT!  Chose your editor, uses
<menus, great stuff.

Exactly what ELM has and then some.  If you haven't run ELM, you just haven't
run!
--
                harvard\     att!nicmad\
Vidiot            ucbvax!uwvax..........!astroatc!vidiot!brown