cannot flush the spool from vp/ix

Mohammad Ghodsi ghodsi at shire.cs.psu.edu
Thu Dec 14 06:17:01 AEST 1989

I have recently installed a printer on my IBM PS/2 running ISC 1.0.6 (couldn't
afford the upgrade :-)). 'lp' works fine from unix, but I cannot get print outs from
vp/ix. According to the manual, the stuff in spool is flushed using either the menu
and (P)rinter, or when quitting the vpix.  The menu command does not work;
'print' shows that  files are still queued up for print.  The queue is cleared
when I quit vpix.

Does anybody know where the problem is? Thanks in advance!

--
  Mohammad Ghodsi
  ghodsi at shire.cs.psu.edu