ESIX Networks and X

-Jeff Ellis jde at everex.UUCP
Fri Dec 8 09:38:19 AEST 1989

In article <11050 at megatest.UUCP> palowoda at megatest.UUCP (Bob Palowoda) writes:
>From article <[257baaa6:235.1]comp.unix.i386;1 at nstar.UUCP>, by akcs.larry at nstar.UUCP (Larry Snyder):
>> Do you know if the ATI board is supported?
>
>  It dosn't say in the doc about supporting the ATI. But just for you
>  Larry I will test it for the low low price of $99.95.

Well.... We are as of this time working on a driver for the ATI vga card
I do not know with it will be released.

>>>become more reasonable in price. Rumor has it rev D will have the fast file
>> There are marketing their fast file system in the lit that came in
>> yesterday's mail.

We are working on a BSD Fast File System..... again I do not know
when it will be put into production.

>> I agree.  My hats off to Everex which looks like a excellent option.  Are
>> they available for support via a uucp address?
>
>  Yes, I believe it's jeff at everex. I am just finishing up a news connection
>  to Everex's Fremont Software Test lab's. After they get use to the
>  news I'm sure they also can answer some questions once in a while.
>
> Bob Palowoda    *Home of Fiver BBS*                   login: bbs
Yes ESIX support is available via uucp send any e-mail to
jde at everex.uucp (not jeff at everex) or esixtech at everex.uucp.
All mail sent to these accounts are printed dailey and put into a
log book. I answer mail sent to me normally within 24 hours if possible.
The Everex north software lab is NOT qualified to answer non-DOS questions.
Phone support is through (714) 259-3000.

Thanks....

--
Jeff Ellis		ESIX SYSTEM/V A Division Everex Systems Inc.
			US Mail: 1923 St. Andrew Place, Santa Ana, CA 92705