ISC update

Vidiot brown at vidiot.UUCP
Thu Dec 21 04:34:35 AEST 1989

In article <511090 at nstar.UUCP> larry at nstar.UUCP (Larry Snyder) writes:
<
<I do miss the Xenix mail program - where I could use ~m and ~v to quote mail
<- maybe I should install ELM under ix?  I wonder how ELM runs under X?
<

Yes, bring up ELM under 386/ix.  I have it running under Microport 386 SysV
right now, but will be moving over to ISC 386/ix as soon as it arrives.
Compared to ELM, to me, every other user mail handler sucks.
--
                harvard\     att!nicmad\
Vidiot            ucbvax!uwvax..........!astroatc!vidiot!brown