3C505 driver needed

News Administrator news at brian386.uucp
Sat Dec 30 04:18:29 AEST 1989

kiely at lownlab.harvard.edu (James P. Kiely) writes:

>Does anyone have a driver for the 3COM 3C505 Ethernet card
>that will work with Interactive 386/ix System V Unix?

I would also be interested in such a beast.  I called 3COM, and they,
don't supply drivers for their cards, or at least that is what I was
told.  They have some type of a developers package, but I couldn't get
a straight answer about it either.

	brian

--
Wm. Brian McCane                    | Life is full of doors that won't open
                                    | when you knock, equally spaced amid
Disclaimer: I don't think they even | those that open when you don't want
            admit I work here.      | them to. - Roger Zelazny "Blood of Amber"