Computone Problems??

Larry Snyder larry at nstar.UUCP
Mon Dec 18 00:43:38 AEST 1989

> However, once a getty is respawning, it CANNOT be killed.  I can
> edit the inittab  and change the entry to off and then do an init q
> which has no affect, I can even do a kill -9 PID and it won't die...
>
>   Yes, the Computone driver disk says it's for the Interactive
>   version of UNIX...

What version of firmware in the AT8?   There were problems on the older
boards with some of the firmware which required that the boards be sent
back to Computone for hardware modifications.
--
Larry Snyder, Northern Star Communications, Notre Dame, IN
uucp: root at nstar -or- ...!iuvax!ndmath!nstar!root