MUA (was Re: ISC update)

Tony Olekshy tony at oha.UUCP
Mon Dec 25 08:52:00 AEST 1989

In message <340 at vidiot.UUCP>, brown at vidiot.UUCP (Vidiot) writes:

> Compared to elm, to me, every other user mail handler sucks.

Well, I like mush better, after having used both for a while.  Don't get
me wrong, I have no criticism of elm.  However, I suggest to those of you
who are considering a new MUA: read the manual for both elm and mush, and
see which fits your environment/tastes better.  Also, both have UseNET
groups, so you might want to hang out there for a while during your
decision-making period.

--
Yours, etc., Tony Olekshy (...!alberta!oha!tony or tony at oha.UUCP).