Multiple CPUs: was: Re: Experience with SCO UNIX 5.3

Usenet file owner usenet at cps3xx.UUCP
Tue Dec 12 11:24:52 AEST 1989

>From article <1989Dec8.045152.28169 at NCoast.ORG>, by mikes at NCoast.ORG (Mike Squires):
> One product that SCO has that makes them hard to ignore is the product that
> supports multiple CPU's in a single machine, such as the Compaq Systempro.

What product is this? I haven't seen anything in my SCO price lists or
other info that says they have a multiple CPU product. I remember seeing
a press release that said they were working on a multiprocessor
implementation along with a couple of other companies.

Do you know something I don't?

j				|%|John Lawitzke, Dale Computer Corp., R&D
Inquiring minds just wondering. |%|Internet: jhl at frith.egr.msu.edu