9600 Modem and ix/386 2.02

Axel Fischer fischer at netmbx.UUCP
Tue Nov 28 09:25:14 AEST 1989

Could anyone please help me out with this problem:

I would like to connect a Courier HST Modem 9600 to ix/386 2.02.
Unfortunately I have discovered that it's not possible to run the
modem with 9600 bps.
Lots of tramission errors - resulting in a line loss, because the other
system hangs up.

With 2400 bps I have NO problems.

Could it be possible that Interactives drivers are not capable of
software flow control ?

I already have installed the bug fix disk contaning the new asy/Driver.o
and the new devices acux and ttydx.
Dialin and Out works fine with them. Zero problems.

But how can I get my Modem to work ?

Please reply via mail.

-Axel

--
Domain:        fischer at netmbx.UUCP
Europe:        ...!tmpmbx!netmbx!fischer