Online Manual needed (was Re: ISC vs SCO UNIX review)

Larry Snyder larry at nstar.UUCP
Mon Nov 13 23:02:34 AEST 1989

In article <36311 at ism780c.isc.com>, support at ism780c.isc.com (Support  account) writes:
> discussions, we are pleased to advise that the next release of the 386/ix
> Operating System, release 2.2, due out in Q1 1990, will contain significant
> documentation improvements.

What will the update policy be for those who have purchased previous
versions of your product and did not purchase the annual support?  I called
Brian @ ISC in Hollis and he mentioned that there is no update policy for
those customers not on annual support or for those running past the
initial support period of 30 days.  The only option for upgrading is
to re-purchase the product at the current price.

--
Larry Snyder                     uucp:iuvax!ndcheg!ndmath!nstar!larry

                  ***  ISC, where is the RMA? ***