looking for ethernet board + NFS for AT&T 6386/25

David M. Lyle david at loki.uif.uiuc.edu
Thu Nov 30 14:53:14 AEST 1989

In article <12438 at ulysses.homer.nj.att.com> ekrell at ulysses.homer.nj.att.com (Eduardo Krell[dgb]) writes:
>The Subject line says it all. I want an ethernet board with all
>the TCP/IP software and NFS which will work on an AT&T 6386/25
>running SVR3.2 .
>I have a Micon/Interlan NP600 on a 6386E, which is a great board
>but it's missing NFS and I've been told there are no plans to put
>NFS on it.

I would check into the TCP/IP WIN/386 product that AT&T has just recently
started to distribute. (it may still be in controlled introduction, I don't
know as we were a beta site)  It runs on the regular StarLan 10 boards
and supports most of the standard Berkely features.  NFS may well be an
available option, I know Wollongong offers it on their packaging.