Online Manual needed (was Re: ISC vs SCO UNIX review)

Martin Weitzel martin at mwtech.UUCP
Wed Nov 15 22:21:23 AEST 1989

In article <62 at van-bc.UUCP> sl at van-bc.UUCP (Stuart Lynne) writes:
[many lines deleted]
>If ISC really wants to make some hay with their new policy of including man
>pages they should probably make them available at a reasonable cost to
>previous owners of their software.

My opinion too! As you see, adressing this topic here has brought many
followups. I think, this news group should not be cluttered too long
with the whish for an online manual, but if we send enough e-mail to
ISC, I hope they think about some way, to make the online man pages
available to us. If there is no reaction, we might bring up the topic
again. Other suggestions?