Equinox multi port boards

Stan Voket asv at gaboon.UUCP
Sun Nov 26 02:12:30 AEST 1989

In article <458 at gallium.UUCP>, garyb at gallium.UUCP (Gary Blumenstein) writes:

>One last question;  Will the mouse work under VP/ix on one of these ports and
>can you send me your cable configuration?

Gary,

I have a Microsoft serial mouse working on the Equinox Megaport board. It runs
fine under both X and vpix.  Below is my cabling diagram. Have fun with all
those newly freed slots and interrupts!

I'm also getting very high throughput on the Telebit.

-
           ---RJ11 to DB25 adapter diagram.---

Microsoft serial mouse to Equninox Megaport RJ11 6 wire.
Equinox Megaport, 6 wire RJ11 adapter, reversing cable (not straight through)

six wire RJ11 cable end                      DB25 pins (at mouse)
spring contacts on bottom.

                                   |_______4
              4

See Megaport installation Manual pg. 3-7 for diagrams of modular cables abd
adapters.