Online Manual needed (was Re: ISC vs SCO UNIX review)

Charlie Sauer sauer at dell.dell.com
Sat Nov 11 03:09:25 AEST 1989

In article <1618 at ctisbv.cti-software.nl> pim at cti-software.nl (Pim Zandbergen) writes:
>This amount is for the  unformatted man pages. Surely, any Unix vendor
>could include nroff formatted man pages if SCO can.

Dell Unix System V.3.2 Version 1.1, announced and demonstrated last week at
Unix Expo, includes formatted man pages and the BSD man command.  I've
submitted a press release on 1.1 to comp.newprod, but haven't seen it posted
yet.
--
Charlie Sauer  Dell Computer Corp.     !'s:uunet!dell!sauer
               9505 Arboretum Blvd     @'s:sauer at dell.com
               Austin, TX 78759-7299
               (512) 343-3310