Assembler manuals (was: Can ... in assembler output?)

Steven H. Izen izen at amelia.nas.nasa.gov
Wed Nov 22 15:20:27 AEST 1989

In article <554 at ssp2.idca.tds.philips.nl> pb at idca.tds.PHILIPS.nl (Peter Brouwer) writes:

>[...] From an assembler
>manual from Interactive I found out that a .optim / .noopt directives exist.

Interactive has an assembler manual?  When I asked ISC in Hollis about that they
told me that one didn't exist!  I guess I'm not really surprised to find out
that one exists, given the source of my info.

Now, here's my question.  Where can I get the assembler manual?  Maybe an
ISC employee on the west coast (the half of the company that seems to have
its act somewhat together) can tell us 386/ix hackers how to obtain this manual.

--
Steve Izen: {sun,uunet}!cwjcc!skybridge!izen386!steve  / Quote corner:
or steve%izen386.uucp at skybridge.scl.cwru.edu          /