patches and updates (was Re: ESIX has a bug.)

Scott E. Garfinkle seg at stubby.UUCP
Mon Nov 27 07:36:12 AEST 1989

>From article <447 at everex.UUCP>, by jde at everex.UUCP (Jeff Ellis):

> Hello from ESIX....
> Well our usenet system is now up full time.
I'm very happy to see you folks on line.  I'm sure many others are, too.

> ...but it has not been decided about what the patch will be handled
> (i.e. put fix in Rev D?, or send it out?)

What about having a BBS with patches, hints (performance and otherwise), etc.
available to ESIX users?  Or, perhaps a uucp account?  Or even a "listserv"
machine? It ought to save you a lot of extra handling from processing
user requests, besides generating good will.

	-Scott E. Garfinkle