386ix tcp/ip tli

Brian Beattie beattie at visenix.UUCP
Thu Oct 26 23:20:10 AEST 1989

I have been trying to write a program useing the
TLI interface to TCP/IP.  I have followed the example
in the manual without success.  Has anyone gotten the
TLI interface to work?  If you have could you send me
a small sample program that works as an example?

Thanx
--
Do Not meddle in the   | Brian Beattie          (703)471-7552
affairs of Wizards,    | 11525 Hickory Cluster, Reston, VA. 22090