uucp with tcp on 386/ix vers 2.0.2

Wm E Davidsen Jr davidsen at crdos1.crd.ge.COM
Wed Oct 11 05:50:04 AEST 1989

In article <182 at inpnms.UUCP>, logan at inpnms.UUCP (James Logan) writes:

|  What's wrong with the rshl(1) command?  If you are on machine "A"
|  and the printer is on machine "Z", just use:
|
|  	rshl Z lp <filename;

  Unless this is a one time hack, why not just setup a printer queue for
it. I have queues on most of my machines to most others, some via rsh
(aka rshl or rcmd) and some by uux. That way when I want PostScript
output I "lpr -dps1 FILE" on any machine.
--
bill davidsen	(davidsen at crdos1.crd.GE.COM -or- uunet!crdgw1!crdos1!davidsen)
that the world is flat!" - anon