Mail Order

Rahul Dhesi dhesi at sun505.UUCP
Thu Oct 19 13:42:52 AEST 1989

In article <1209 at lakesys.lakesys.com> davef at lakesys.UUCP (Dave Fenske) writes:
>I, for one, do not buy locally just for the heck of it.  But, when there is an
>honest choice, I tend to buy from businesses within my own community or State
>IN THE HOPES THAT OTHERS WILL DO THE SAME FOR ME!  That, I submit, is *NOT*
>chauvinism, rather it is common sense.

A good way to improve an economy is to let people buy goods and
services at a lower cost.  When you buy at a lower cost, you are also
able to sell at a lower cost.  The ultimate result is higher
productivity and ultimately a higher standard of living for all.

This indeed is why it is good to buy foreign cars, if they cost less
for equivalent quality.  This gives the American public cheaper
transportation, saving manpower, time, and ultimately, money, thus
greatly improving productivity and making American products more
competitive for all.

Those who disagree should inquire about buying an American car from me
at a price guaranteed to greatly stimulate the economy.

Rahul Dhesi <dhesi%cirrusl at oliveb.ATC.olivetti.com>
UUCP:  oliveb!cirrusl!dhesi
Use above addresses--email sent here via Sun.com will probably bounce.