Emacs command line editing

Pete Holsberg pjh at mccc.uucp
Tue Oct 17 04:43:09 AEST 1989

In article <1989Oct14.022346.20251 at rancho.uucp> rock at rancho.uucp (Rock Kent) writes:
=The original version of ksh I received with my Microport 3.0e system
=did not support emacs-style editing.  I believe that it has to be
=enabled in the source at compilation time.  The replacement ksh
=executable I obtained from the Microport BBS disks does support
=emacs-style command line editing.  I've been using it since June with
=no problems.

Thanks to Rock and the many who replied by email for pointing this out.
--
Pete Holsberg                UUCP: {...!rutgers!}princeton!mccc!pjh
Mercer College               CompuServe: 70240,334