recommendations on 386 motherboards and suppliers

Malaclypse the Elder dwc at cbnewsh.ATT.COM
Mon Oct 23 07:54:08 AEST 1989

i think i might try to put together a couple of 386 systems
for my friends and was wondering if there are any recommendations
i can get from the net on brands & suppliers of 386 motherboards
and cases/power supplies.  i saw some recent articles on the mylex
boards and was wondering which, if any, are preferable if i can
convince my friends to eventually run unix system v.

thanks in advance.

danny chen
att!hocus!dwc