Where to purchase ISC and/or SCO UNIX sys V

John R. Levine johnl at esegue.segue.boston.ma.us
Sun Oct 15 08:52:55 AEST 1989

In article <999 at babbage.acc.virginia.edu> jrs2p at Virginia.EDU (Jonathan R. Senning) writes:
>Hello,
>
>I would like any information about places to purchase Interactive Systems
>Corp.'s version of unix system V version 3.2 for the 386.  ....  What about
>sources for SCO's unix (not xenix) system V version 3.2?

>From the Programmer's Connection catalog, 800 336 1166 or +1 216 494 3781.
All prices include shipping within the US.  They used to carry SCO but
don't any more.  My impression is that SCO's prices are somewhat higher that
Interactive's, but with the various package pricing deals the only way to
know is to figure out exactly what you want.

386/ix complete (runtime, software development, text processing)
			list	net
	1-2 user	1239	1099
	unlimited	1735	1499

386/ix runtime
			list	net
	1-2 user	349	309
	unlimited	695	619

386/ix software development (C compiler, sccs, yacc, lex, sdb, etc.)
			list	net
	unlimited	695	619

386/ix TCP/IP
			list	net
	unlimited	395	359

386/ix TCP/IP and NFS
			list	net
	1-2 user	595	539
	unlimited	795	719

386/ix text processing (troff, nroff, eqn, pic, etc.)
			list	net
	1-2 user	195	179
	unlimited	345	309

VP/ix (DOS under Unix)
			list	net
	1-2 user	395	359
	unlimited	795	719

X11.3 development system
			list	net
	unlimited	795	719
--
John R. Levine, Segue Software, POB 349, Cambridge MA 02238, +1 617 864 9650
johnl at esegue.segue.boston.ma.us, {ima|lotus|spdcc}!esegue!johnl