Differences between Dynix and 386/ix (as(1), signals etc.)

Tom Neff tneff at bfmny0.UU.NET
Thu Oct 26 04:08:37 AEST 1989

In article <916 at fiver.UUCP> palowoda at fiver.UUCP (Bob Palowoda) writes:
>  Speaking of as(1) I cannot find good reference to any SysV 3.2 running
>on a 386. Does anyone know of a good book on this subject?

The complete set of AT&T Sys V/386 3.2 manuals are available commercially
in softback from Prentice Hall.  Check your local bookstore's ordering
service if you are in the sticks -- they are listed in BOOKS IN PRINT.
You may also find them listed in the back of various UNIX magazines.

--
DEFINITION, n.  statement of precise   <\<   Tom Neff
meaning of word etc. [F f L (DEFINE)]   >\>  tneff at bfmny0.UU.NET