386/ix asy driver

HIM tron1 at tronsbox.UUCP
Sat Oct 14 15:46:17 AEST 1989

>The "Update X5" for the 2.0.2 asy driver resolves all of my complaints with
>the 2.0.2 driver.  It seems to be a good piece of work.  Of course, it is
>not completely perfect (nothing, esp. my own work, ever is):

hehehe -- I wish! (grin) -- I have installed it according to ISC docs and
have had "0" luck with it.

Tomm. morning I will be ripping out everything under /etc/conf to see if I
have a conflict ...

(groan)

  So Lord, I'd think you more than wise, (and me much less a jerk)
  if only once you might supply.....
                        SOME PENGUIN WINGS THAT WORK!"  Opus

 Kenneth J. Jamieson ---- THE BOSS at Xanadu Enterprises Inc.
      UUCP: tron1 at tronsbox.UUCP  BEST PATH ---> uunet!tronsbox!tron1
      Sysop, The Penthouse ]I[ BBS - (201)759-8450 / (201)759-8568