CAP to 386/Interactive unix

Tero Siili, Finnish meteorological institute / GEO siili at csc.fi
Sun Oct 29 00:21:29 AEST 1989

Does anyone have any info/experience on CAP (Columbia AppleTalk Package)
running in 386 and Interactive unix?  CAP allegedly runs at least on
Sun's; anyone know of a port to 386's?  Please send your comments
directly to me using e-mail, as I read News very infrequently.

Tero Siili
Finnish Meteorological Institute  Tel:         +358-0-1929676
Department of Geophysics          FAX:         +358-0-1929539
P.O. Box 503
SF-00101 Helsinki                 EARN/BITNET: siili at finfun
Finland                           Internet:    siili at csc.fi