AT&T 6386E tower question...

Gray Watson gray at unix.cis.pitt.edu
Wed Oct 25 03:35:15 AEST 1989

I have a question for all the owners of the 6386E tower version:

Does anyone out there have any information concerning the ROM routines that
drive the little 16 character led display on the console.

I am looking specifically for enough information to be able to write a device
driver for it.

I believe the routines are a subset of commands under Interrupt 10 (the video
interrupt).

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
gray
gray at med.pitt.edu

p.s.  Anyone interested in the include file diff's that get tcsh to run
      superbly on the i386 running 3.2 Unix??