Dialogic D40 cards and InterActive 386

Bruce M Ong DeadHead at cup.portal.com
Sun Apr 8 07:37:26 AEST 1990

does anybody know if the dialogic voice card (d40) will run on the
interactive i386? I know they have a voice driver for the AT&T unix 386,
but i wonder if it will work on interactive.  And if the dialogic card
wont run, is there a voice processing card that will? I am looking for a
voice card for the InterActive that will 1) decode DTMF, 2) play a voice file,
3) record a voice 4) dial out 5) wait for ring.

Thanks much!

--
bruce
"If god's operating system were UNIX, HE would not have figured out how to