Unix/World (was: Re: Altos 5000)

Pim Zandbergen pim at cti-software.nl
Thu Aug 23 09:22:11 AEST 1990

rcd at ico.isc.com (Dick Dunn) writes:

>_UNIX_World_??  Oh, yeah...isn't that the magazine that just carried an
>article about UNIX-based BBSes without a single word about either USENET or
>ARPANET?  I think you need a stronger source of review than that.

Well, the net.gods keep telling us that USENET is not a BBS,
so Unix/World editors must be faithful USENET devotees :-)
Pim Zandbergen                            domain : pim at cti-software.nl
CTI Software BV                           uucp   : uunet!mcsun!hp4nl!ctisbv!pim
Laan Copes van Cattenburch 70             phone  : +31 70 3542302
2585 GD The Hague, The Netherlands        fax    : +31 70 3512837