Does Microport offer Updates to its users?

Randall L. Smith randy at rls.UUCP
Sat Aug 25 13:09:37 AEST 1990

In article <847 at iiasa.UUCP>, wnp at iiasa.AT (wolf paul) writes:
> I have both the 286 (2.4) and 386 (3.0.1e) versions of Microport UNIX,
> and since the resurrection of Microport Systems I have been wondering
> whether they offer an update/upgrade path to System V.4, or even to
> System V.3.2.

Microport will not be offering v3.2, just v4.0 late this year, or IMHO,
possibly early next year.  But that's it.

I can't say about the 286 as I've never asked them.  Sorry.

Cheers!

- randy

Usenet: randy at rls.uucp
Bangpath: ...<backbone>!osu-cis!rls!randy
Internet: rls!randy at tut.cis.ohio-state.edu
%CC-I-ANACRONISM, The operator is an obsolete form and may not be portable.