Perstor Controller & Intel 386 Unix?

martin.zam marz at cbnewsm.att.com
Wed Aug 15 06:53:40 AEST 1990

It works!  I got ISC 2.0.2 to install with the Perstor controller and a
Miniscribe 6085.  The controller that works is actually my second Perstor.
The first one was flakey as hell.  Some drives worked some of the time.

Anyway, I got it to work with the replacement controller card (with 3.05 BIOS)
without a hitch.  I did nothing out of the ordinary to make it run.

Any other stories out there with this controller?

BTW, I received a bunch of Email messages asking about this combo, and figured
posting this to be as good as return mail.

					Martin Zam
					(201)564-2554