reliable mail/phone vendors for WD8003E card?

dale chayes dale at lamont.ldgo.columbia.edu
Sun Feb 25 05:32:12 AEST 1990

	I'm looking for suggestions for a reliable vendor(s) of
Western Digital WD8003E ethernet cards. By "reliable", I mean:

	1) I can call them on the phone, agree on the item description
	   with some who understands what I am looking for, will
	   tell me the price (including shipping and express charges, if
	   any) and give me a real shipping date in exchange for my
	   credit card number.

	2) They will take it back (and credit my card) if I'm not satisfied.
	   Grounds include: they didn't ship the model/version we agreed on,
	   it was DOA, it didn't perform as advertized, it was too late etc.

	3) They will swap it within the warranty if it breaks.

Please respond by e-mail, I will summarize to the net if there is
enough interest.

-Dale
Don't loose your head to save a minute,
You need your head, your brains are it it.
			-Burma Shave (I don't)
Dale Chayes Lamont-Doherty Geological Observatory of Columbia University
Route 9W, Palisades, N.Y.  10964	dale at lamont.ldgo.columbia.edu
voice:	(914) 359-2900 extension 434	fax: (914) 359-6817