copying 5.25 boot disk to 3.5

Joubert John V. pabres13 at pc.usl.edu
Sat Feb 17 21:04:17 AEST 1990

In article <1688 at ursa-major.SPDCC.COM> eli at ursa-major.spdcc.COM (Steve Elias) writes:
>does anyone know how to copy a 5.25 boot disk to 3.5???
>i'm going crazy with this Zenith 386 machine!  it must have the 3.5
>drive as primary, unless i get a special cable.

	Use copyiipc 5.0 to do it for you.  I used this on a friend's
printshop program.  She had bought the program to use on her ps/2 but it
only came with 5.25 floppy, and it would not run off of her drive B.  It
wanted to be booted from drive a: (at least until I could use the hard
drive installation program that came with it).
	The copy created by copyiipc on 3.5 in disk worked fine on drive
A:, we were able to boot from it and install the program.
	I bought copyiipc from Telemart for a paltry $18.

--
John Joubert                                      |  /\  |    /\    |     _
Internet: pabres13 at usl-pc.usl.edu                 |  \|<>|>|> \|<>|>|><`|`|