ESIX and ATI VGA Wonder

-Jeff Ellis jde at everex.UUCP
Sat Feb 10 05:48:37 AEST 1990

In article <24161 at ut-emx.UUCP> jinkins at ut-emx.UUCP (jinkins) writes:
>Is anyone running an ATI VGA Wonder card with ESIX 3.2 rev B?

I know of ESIX Rev C customers using this card with no problem.

>Now I am trying to run with the ATI adapter in either EGA or VGA
>mode with a NEC Multisync 2A GS montior with no luck. The system will boot
>but after displaying the "Booting the ENIX System" message the next screen
>flashes up then immediately goes blank. The system is running ok, I can

MonoVga displays did not work under ESIX Rev B. This was fixed in Rev C. Also
we fixed the VP/ix Problem of leaving our screens trashed with some vidio cards
that were not close to their "BIOS Immage".

For update information call ESIX Sales at (415) 683-ESIX.

--
Jeff Ellis		ESIX SYSTEM/V A Division Everex Systems Inc.
			US Mail: 1923 St. Andrew Place, Santa Ana, CA 92705