386 based UNIX & 16mbps Token Ring/Novell???

Todd Ogasawara todd at uhccux.uhcc.hawaii.edu
Sun Feb 25 04:53:45 AEST 1990

I'm probably getting a 386 based UNIX system yet (I haven't figured out
which one to buy yet... Possibly ESIX... Maybe SCO UNIX 386) and would
like to connect it to an existing 16 mbps token ring network using
Novell's Advanced Netware software.

I'd like to hear from anyone who has any experience with connecting a 386
based UNIX box to a Novell token-ring network.... Thanks..todd
--
Todd Ogasawara, U. of Hawaii
UUCP:		{uunet,ucbvax,dcdwest}!ucsd!nosc!uhccux!todd