communicating with DOS boxes

Fred Rump fred at cdin-1.UUCP
Wed Feb 28 10:36:29 AEST 1990

Can someone help?

Some of our customers wish to send data (ascii data files) from their xenix
boxes to a dos box somewhere.

Typically this is not a problem DOS to DOS using procom or something similar.
The receiving DOS user will simply say: 1200 baud, 8 bit, no parity and all is
well.

How can we do the same from Xenix boxes without purchasing TERM or some other
commercial package? This has to be cheap.

Any helpful suggestions would be appreciated.
Fred

--
Fred Rump              | UUCP:  {uunet bpa dsinc}!cdin-1!fred
CompuData, Inc.        |  or ...{allegra killer gatech!uflorida decvax!ucf-cs}