X11 Windows will not start - help needed as to why

Dante_A_Nicolello at cup.portal.com Dante_A_Nicolello at cup.portal.com
Sat Feb 3 12:00:40 AEST 1990

I am having problems bringing up uwm. I have X installed in
VGA mode, with a logitech 3 button mouse. I type xinit,
and get the first window, then I type "uwm &" and get a
number, but none of the uwm functions work. The center mouse
button is supposed to bring up a menu and it doesn't do anything.
None of the window repositioning functions work either.
I am new to X, so I am probably doing something wrong. Any help
would be appreciated. Thanks.

				Dante

dante_a_nicolello at cup.portal.com