Ventura Publisher under uport dosmerge

William A. Turnbow williamt at athena1.Sun.COM
Tue Feb 13 02:51:18 AEST 1990

	For some obscure reason, Ventura does not run in dosmerge.  Its
been a while, but I seem to remember it just hung the dos window, with
the window remaining blank.  The process had to be killed from another
terminal.  I am running with an EGA monitor.

	Anyone know any reasons for this?  Ventura runs fine under native
DOS.

	Also, does anyone know of other 386 unix flavors that have dos
compatibility software that Ventura will run with?

	Thanks.

-wat-

   --- An it harm none, do what you will.