Using UUCP under a BBS system???

Larry Snyder larry at nstar.UUCP
Fri Feb 16 22:54:43 AEST 1990

In article <1899 at oneb.UUCP>, kmcvay at oneb.UUCP (Ken McVay) writes:

> I know AKCS will handle this, but I keep hoping something less expensive
> will come along (I've been spoiled by Opus/Fido/FrontDoor/SEAdog quality -
> the dos world abounds with superb packages at reasonable prices) so that

Ken - AKCS prices (last time I checked) started as low as $89 (for
286 based machines) with 386 versions available for $149.  I consider
those prices in the same range as SEADOG/FrontDoor - since Seadog
was selling for $90 - and that was only the front end (no BBS package).

                uucp: larry at nstar -or- ...!iuvax!ndmath!nstar!larry
               4 inbound dialup high speed line public access system