ESIX questions

Phillip Lee phil at lindy.Stanford.EDU
Wed Feb 7 08:37:06 AEST 1990

	I have couple of questions concerning with ESIX and I wonder if
anyone out there would have experience/answer to them.

	1) Which 1:1 RLL controller is supported on ESIX rev C ?
	   Anyone have experience with a DTC 7287 RLL or WD 1:1 RLL ?
	   Does anyone have problems connecting two (2) RLL drives on one
		controller?
	   Is it possible to have a MFM and a RLL controller on ESIX ?

	2) I know that Orchid Prodesigner 512K at 1024x768 is supported on
	        ESIX but does it run on interlace or non interlaced mode ?
	        Does it flicker ?

	3) Can I have both V-7 VRAM at 800x600 and an Orchid Prodesigner at
		1024x768 on the same system with ESIX X window ?
	   Does ESIX X window support any res at 256 colors ?

	4) When is rev D and system V ver 4 available and how much will
		it cost ?

	Well, it is more than couple of questions and I am sure alot of
ESIX owner would like to know the same things.  I will post a summary to
usenet.       Thanks in advance.                  Phil