Logitech Serial Mouse problems

Hollis "NeXT-Dood" Ross rossh at umd5.umd.edu
Wed Feb 21 11:51:01 AEST 1990

I am running Interactive on an AT&T 386WGS with ver 1.1 of X
and Motif using a Logitech series 9 serial mouse.  When ever
I 'startx' the X server complains about not being able to find
the mouse.  If I startx right after that, X boots just fine.
I have tried setting the baud rate at 1200, 2400, 4800, and 9600
but this has not helped the situation.  Has anyone else ever
had this problem, or know of a solution.  If so, I would appreciate
your help.  Thanx in advance.

Hollis Ross

=================== Office Space.....The final frontier ====================
This is the quest of Hollis rossh(@umd5.umd.edu) on his one year contract
to seek out new X-games and new versions of conq, and boldly write user
friendly and ergonomically balanced academic software where every other
hacker had the dignity not to write user friendly and ergonomically balanced
academic software before.     <cue the woosh>