ESIX questions

Kaleb Keithley kaleb at mars.jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Feb 13 03:35:26 AEST 1990

In article <467 at everex.UUCP> jde at everex.UUCP (-Jeff Ellis) writes:
>In article <7904 at lindy.Stanford.EDU> phil at lindy.Stanford.EDU (Phillip Lee) writes:
>>	I have couple of questions concerning with ESIX and I wonder if
>>anyone out there would have experience/answer to them.
>>	1) Which 1:1 RLL controller is supported on ESIX rev C ?
>
>We officaly do not support any RRL controlers. We do know that some people
>are using the RRL WD1006 and some are using the Adaptec. We have not tested
>these with enough diffrent brand and type of drives to give them support.

Just for the record, I am running ESIX (rev C) with the WD1006 RLL card.  But
the funny part is, that when I read the documentation, I found that the ESIX
manuals do state, unequivocally, that ESIX does support RLL.

Chewey, get us outta here!

kaleb at mars.jpl.nasa.gov            Jet Propeller Labs
Kaleb Keithley