X11R4 and release 2.2 (SysV/4) for ISC 386/ix

Tom Frauenhofer tvf at cci632.UUCP
Tue Feb 27 01:51:57 AEST 1990

In article <1990Feb23.210052.6206 at virtech.uucp> cpcahil at virtech.UUCP (Conor P. Cahill) writes:
>486/ix (probably release 1.0) is the name for the System V.4 product and from
>what I understand is not allowed to be released until AT&T releases thier
>own product.

A quick note - according to Unix Today!, Interactive has licensed to use the
name UNIX on their products, and sometime in March they will be renaming
their product line to "Interactive UNIX."  Also, an Interactive rep was
quoted as saying that the System V Release 4 product would come out sometime
in the fall.

Thomas V. Frauenhofer	...!rutgers!rochester!cci632!ccird7!tvf *or*
...!attctc!swamps!frau!tvf (tvf at frau, tvf at cci632)
"What's a gourmand?  I'll tell you, he's a P-I-G pig!"
                                 - Justin Wilson