(N)TROFF for ESIX - I need it!

Dennis S. Breckenridge root at nebulus.UUCP
Sat Feb 10 08:16:07 AEST 1990

In article <550 at tmiuv0.uucp> rick at tmiuv0.uucp writes:

> [     Hey, line eater...choke on this, sucker! ]

Great stuff, I like to laugh every now and then! :-)

> Is there a place where I can get a copy of TROFF or NTROFF or whatever
> for use on ESIX SVR3.2 (Everex Unix on 386)? Anonymous UUCP or a commercial

OK, two places to look. I have tried a copy of Interactive's Text Processing
workbench (Really looks like AT&T's Documentor's Workbench) under AT&T
386 Unix without a problem. There is a much more professional package
called Softquad thats available for I believe Xenix/Unix (don't shoot me
SQ if I am wrong) Send some mail to bud at sq here in Toronto. He will
point you in the right direction.