ISC 2.0.2 & Bell Tech ICC cards

Bradley W. Fisher brad at microm.UUCP
Tue Feb 27 02:56:48 AEST 1990

I have a situation with a 386 clone running ISC 2.0.2, and has two
Bell Technologies ICC 6 port cards installed. I've seen threads
about these cards (and the lack of info/support for them) and just
have one quick question.

One or the other of the boards locks up occasionally, maybe once a
day ... and I noticed (through visual inspection) that although their
addressing switches are different, they are both set to interupt 10.
Is this correct for two cards? Most of my work has been with other cards
under SCO, and I can't say that using the same interupts sounds right to
me.

Of course, there's no docs onsite, and ISC from what I've seen doesn't
give one much flexibility on peripheral installation setups, so ....

Does anyone know if IRQ 10 is correct for both boards?
Thanks in advance ....

--
I'm just a wanna be UNIX guru (IJWBUG)               | Micro Maintenance, Inc.
						     | 2465 W. 12th St. #6
	   -== Brad Fisher ==- 		             | Tempe, Arizona  85281
     ...!asuvax!mcdphx!hrc!microm		     | 602/894-5526