NCAR Graphics availability for X11R3 (esp. ISC 386/ix)?

Peter Morreale morreale at bierstadt.scd.ucar.edu
Thu Feb 15 14:00:04 AEST 1990

In article <16963 at boulder.Colorado.EDU> mre at ngdc2.colorado.edu (Marcus O. Ertle) writes:
>Does anyone know if the NCAR Graphics package is available under
>X11R3?  I am especially interested in whether this is available for

  The NCAR Graphics Package is a collection of Fortran utilities for use
  in scientific/research graphic applications.  NCAR Graphics
  produces a CGM which must be translated to the appropriate output
  device.

  Included in the latest release of the package is NCAR View; a family
  of programs which provide an X11R3 interface to viewing and
  manipulating CGMs produced by the package.

  Further info from:

		(303) 497-1201

		scdinfo at ncar.ucar.edu

-PWM
Peter W. Morreale                  email:  morreale at ncar.ucar.edu
Nat'l Center for Atmos Research    voice:  (303) 497-1293
Scientific Computing Division