Problem with mail on 2.0.2

Conor P. Cahill cpcahil at virtech.uucp
Thu Jan 11 01:56:04 AEST 1990

In article <11 at vidiot.UUCP>, brown at vidiot.UUCP (Vidiot) writes:
> OK, what is wrong you may ask?  The second through fifth lines are messing the
> mail reader, ie, it thinks it is from uucp (0000-uucp(0000)) and it loses
> the subject line etc.

We fixed this about a 8 months ago on our system.  I believe the solution was
to replace /bin/rmail with a copy (or link if they are on the same file system)
of /usr/lib/sendmail.

We also modified some lines in /usr/lib/sendmail.cf, but if I remember correctly
the problem you described was fixed by the replacement of rmail.