Adaptec 2322B ESDI controller

Carl "Art" McIntosh bt455s10 at uhccux.uhcc.hawaii.edu
Wed Jan 17 12:49:13 AEST 1990

Really ?  I am running the Adaptec 2322B-8 hooked up to my
Miniscribe 9380E, and haven't had *any* problems since I
swapped out my unsupported DTC controller and put in the
Adaptec.  The read ahead cache is enabled.  If the Adaptec
*doesn't* work under UNIX with the read ahead cache enabled,
what sorts of problems/errors does it cause ?  BTW, I am
running ISC 2.0.2 on a 33Mhz w/32k SRAM cache.

Art Neilson		    | ARPA: manapua!pilikia!root at trout.nosc.mil
Bank of Hawaii Tech Support | UUCP: uunet!ucsd!nosc!manapua!pilikia!root

Art Neilson		    | ARPA: manapua!pilikia!root at trout.nosc.mil
Bank of Hawaii Tech Support | UUCP: uunet!ucsd!nosc!manapua!pilikia!root