Exabyte or other big tape on 386/ix

Karl Denninger karl at ddsw1.MCS.COM
Sun Jan 14 16:45:29 AEST 1990

In article <511137 at nstar.UUCP> larry at nstar.UUCP (Larry Snyder) writes:
>In article <38038 at ism780c.isc.com>, support at ism780c.isc.com (Support  account) writes:
>> This release is now scheduled to ship in early April, 1990.
>
>What other items will be added/fixed in 2.2?

And along those lines, how much will the update cost?

We're interested, but one thing that really gets under my skin (regardless
of who the vendor is) is when a company has a "60 day" update policy, and
then slips the ship date a couple of times -- with the result being that we
don't get the update that we would otherwise receive at no charge.....

--
Karl Denninger (karl at ddsw1.MCS.COM, <well-connected>!ddsw1!karl)
Public Access Data Line: [+1 708 566-8911], Voice: [+1 708 566-8910]